It is official! After nearly 2 years since we moved back to California from Wyoming, we will finally have a home again!!!! Our offer just got accepted on a cute house in Brentwood, (which is in the East Bay area close to Mt. Diablo) Oh to have a house again! A yard and my very own patch of grass! Oh how I've missed grass! I will roll around in it so happily when we move in! :) No more temporary condo, apartment, a month's stay with the in-law's or another few months stay with a friend. No more gypsy life for us! Goodbye weekly road trips "home" to Turlock, packing up the 4-runner almost every Friday afternoon for the past couple years. No more occasional 2 hour monday morning commutes at 4 am in Bay area traffic for poor Tim! No more dining while driving, fumbling around trying not to spill food everywhere! No more living out of a suitcase! I get to actually fold my clothes, not make them into fruit rolls ups! :) I'll actually know where all our things are again instead of spread out among 3 different houses as they are currently. Here come the clear, plastic bins and label gun-watch out! We cannot wait! We have had to have patience if steel in the current housing market. Sure houses are selling, but what the news is leaving out is that there are some serious bidding wars going on! We got outbid on 4 other houses before this one. Each house had like 6-10 offers on each!!!! It's crazy out there! We had to bid $28,000 OVER asking price to get the house we did! Whew! Our prayers have been answered and we will hopefully be moving into our new home before the 1st of March!!! Our baby boy will have a painted nursery all set up after all! We are sooooo thankful!
So only 10 more weeks until baby is coming! We have 3 names picked out but can't decide so we will wait until we meet him for the first time and decide then I think! I can't believe how fast pregnancy flies by! I haven't even finished registering and the baby shower my mom is planning is just around the corner! (March 14) Here are some updated pics of the belli and the house!
*Palm trees in front will be ripped out ASAP! They totally block the whole front of the house!
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3109-Mills-Dr-Brentwood-CA-94513/54624270_zpid/
1 comment:
oh my goodness. i can't believe it's been thirty weeks! you look great. seriously, you have the cutest baby belly and the rest of you looks great. i hope you have a wonderful and healthy rest of the pregnancy. :)
Post a Comment